1. UBLA will not share your personal contact information with any third party, including other users of the Website.
2. UBLA will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
3. UBLA reserves the right to use any data that you choose to share with us – or any data about your behavior on our Website – for research purposes. This research may be published in the public domain but will always be anonymized. If you do not consent to participate in this research, you should not use our Website or services.
4. By registering and/or donating on the Website, you agree to receive e-mail updates periodically. Based on the information you provide, UBLA may send you e-mails that pertain to your specific interests.
5. By registering and/or donating on the Website, you may receive e-mails based on your activity on the Website.
6. By default, you may receive periodic e-mail newsletters from UBLA. You can choose not to receive these e-mails through an unsubscribe link within the emails or by emailing admin@nullUBLA.edu.ph.
8. The Website is intended to be used by adults and those who are potential partners, or donors. Some laws requires parental consent for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information from children. UBLA DOES NOT WANT TO COLLECT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
9. UBLA recommends that parents do not post, or permit others to post, any personally identifiable information with respect to persons under the age of 13.
13. UBLA will take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
14. As of Jan 2020, UBLA complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for any data collected or received from individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), as well as any data exported to these areas. We take privacy seriously and respect the privacy of our users.
15. UBLA may disclose information upon a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
17. You may contact UBLA with any inquiries or complaints at 8 Baranguy Road, Gumot, Rosario, La Union Philippines or by emailing admin@nullUBLA.edu.ph.
18. You may request access to the personal information about you that UBLA holds.
19. You may require UBLA to correct, amend, or delete personal information about you that UBLA holds.