Summary from video
- Vision gives you energy and drive to achieve your key business goals
- Vision connects you to your true inner passion
- Vision creates immense energy
- During the times you lose sight of your vision just keep going
- In the morning when you wake and at night when you sleep, take the time to remember and review your vision or parts of your vision
- Vision helps you to know which way to go and how to make decisions
- Your vision will grow because people are drawn to you and your business
- Visions attract other people
- Energy will flow into you like a huge waterfall
- You expand based on the size of your vision
- You have to step up and step forward to fulfill the vision you have to grow as a person to achieve your goals
- All billionaires have big visions
- Big visions attract a lot of money
- Vision gives you the energy to solve problems
- Vision comes from your deepest feelings
- People who have vision burn with energy
- The first time you have an amazing vision it will scare you
- You will imagine you cannot create the vision and it will petrify you
- A great vision is always at a higher frequency than where you are currently at creating doubt in your mind about how you can create the vision
- Being petrified to your core is good it shows you that you have hit the sweet spot with your vision
- Fear normally stops most people acting on their visions
- You have to bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to go
- Vision will assist you to grow and to bridge the gap
- Magic happens as you follow your journey connected to your vision
- Vision is all about “what you see is what you get”
- And … If you always see and do the same things you always get the same results
- “If You Always Do What You've Always Done, You'll Always Get What You've Always Got.” ~ Henry Ford
- If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. – Albert Einstein
- If you just see what you already have you will only get more of what you already have.
What was cut from the video
|While it’s possible to create a business that has no vision if you want to create an exceptional business it must have a great vision.|
|Vision creation is really a one person game.||While a group can create a great vision it’s a rare occurrence because vision is about CLEAR ENERGY - CLEAR focus and CLEAR DESIRE. Seeing everyone has a different desire and different energy set points unless the group is REALLY in tune with each other then a joint vision could be an unclear failure||Vision as a team event could end up with you creating an elephant on a mountain wearing skies drinking tequila with ice and a slice of onion! While it may sound cool - you may not attract too many customers!|
That vision is not going to cut the cookie !!
|Visions work because they create energy. A vision creates something from nothing.||A vision is a blueprint for the future. It’s like a water container that can hold a specific shape and volume of water.|
A vision is an energetic blueprint of the future.
|And while you may think visionary energy lives in the future it in fact lives in the present. This is a secret. Or See Correct. |
When energy is created it exists now and is real.
This is why a clear vision is vital if you want to create an amazing business.
|Creating a connected vision is about going inside of yourself and bringing your gifts and talents into play within a business project --||This process can be like peeling an onion - you sometimes have to go through many layers to get to the core or heart. |
A strong clear vision will usually be a model of your own heart!
|You will usually find that your best visions encapsulate ALL of your deepest desires.|
That is why I say they are created from the core of your being.
|An interesting litmus test to see how clear you can see your own vision is to try to communicate your vision to someone else.||If you can see your vision clearly you can articulate it clearly!|
If you cannot articulate you cannot see it !
|But the good news is articulating a vision will help you get clearer about your vision.|
|Goals are not the same as vision - goals are analytical objectives - vision is all encompassing passion of the soul!||While a vision may have milestones aka goals - a vision is a living breathing holographic copy of a future point in time. It’s like a living being in its own right!||Goals are just tape measures to keep the non vision holders connected to the vision engaged in the vision and to keep the energy moving forward.|
|And while it’s best for a single person to create a vision it's wise to find as many ways as possible to share and keep sharing a vision.||What you see is what you get - so the more people who see what you see then the faster you will get what you want.||When I first started running building teams here on our farm I did not understand why the guys did not see what I saw. I had to instruct them in every single little detail that was tiring and frustrating for me. |
When I learned to start each day with a vision session to explain to the team what we were creating that day I had to do less management work - once they had a picture in their mind what was to be created magic happened.
|One thing that happens is your brain grows !!! Your brain will literally develop millions of new neurons along with trillions of new neuron pathways - they call it neurogenesis.||Most people WONDER how the heck they can fulfil a big Vision - don’t worry - trust in magic!|
Passion and energy erupting from someone driven by a huge vision ignites and transforms everything that it touches including yourself!